Fax : 977-1-4413369
Email : email@example.com
On my honour I promise that I will do my best:
To do my duty to God/Dharma truthfulness and my Country, To help oth er people at all times. To obey the Scout Law.
1. A Scout's honour is to be trusted.
2. A Scout is loyal.
3. A Scout's duty is to be useful and to help others.
4. A Scout is a friend to all and a brother to every other Scout no matter to what country, cast or creed the other may belong.
5. A Scout is courteous.
6. A Scout is a friend to animals.
7. A Scout obeys the orders of his parents, Patrol Leaders, Scoutmasters and seniors.
8. A Scout smiles and whistles under all difficulties.
9. A Scout is thrifty.
10. A Scout is clean in thought, word and deed.